New to board-New 04 Blue/Silver

VTXEPR

Registered
Been reading this board for awhile.  Finally bought 04 Busa last week.  Only has 45 miles on it.  Then pulled wheels to get chromed at Santa Ana Chroming.  Does anyone have any experience with them.  Also got Yosh RS3 bolt ons Zyclones. Already trimmed rear fender.  Hoping to get rims back in a couple of weeks. Thanks in advance for any advice.

<!--EDIT|VTXEPR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079584021 -->

Post pics..
biggrin.gif

Welcome bro, as far as Santa Ana I never personally delt with them, but I almost did and wish I had. They seem to be very professional and trust worthy. My advice find out about them from someone who has done business with them. Call some of the motorcycle/auto dealers in the Santa Ana area and ask if they can recommend someone who does triple plating in their area. That way if they're (Santa Ana) recommended they may be reputable.

Good luck, welcome to the board and DO YOU HOMEWORK!!

Congrats on the new 04 Blu/Silver.  Another one addicted!! Post pics.

Welcome to the board. I did not do any business with them, I sent all of my stuff to classic components in SoCal. Should have the chrome stuff back in about 10 days.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board and congratulations on getting the fastest color Busa.
cool.gif

Figured out the picture thing. Heres another. Thanks for all the welcome. Any St. Louis MO Busa riders on the board?

busa105.jpg

WELCOME!
biggrin.gif

Bike looks sharp but you need to get rid of the reflectors!
wink.gif

Any other mods planned?

Josh
blues.gif

banner2.jpg

WELCOME!  
biggrin.gif

Bike looks sharp but you need to get rid of the reflectors!
wink.gif

Any other mods planned?

Josh
blues.gif
Reflectors are gone,rear fender trimmed,Yosh RS3s ready to install. Also Dubble Bubble dark smoke and waiting for rims to come back from chromer. Thinking about handlebar risers but with 45 miles on the clock not sure if needed. Cant wait to get rims back so I can really experience the Busa.
newbie.gif

I think I've got enough posts now to say.. Welcome to the Org!

Nice bike! I just got the same one last friday~ Already started
the mods on the visual end of things~ The mechanical end
will be a little while~ Just about got 'er broke in already
though~ Should have 500 on it miles by tomorrow~ Had 1 mile
when I rode off the showroom floor~ I've been a ridin mutha
fugger this week..  
biggrin.gif

Back