New to group & Busa

HillsRider

On the DHS watch list
Donating Member
Registered
I pick up my Busa on Friday!! 2002 black SE with 3200 miles. I can't wait! Been looking around the site & I am glad to find all the information and good people here. Later!!

He HE he... Welcome to the Darkside man, You just bought the Fastest color made... Enjoy it and have fun. What were you riding prior to the Busa?

What's up BusainSD, Black LE nice. I originally wanted that particular model but it was hard to come by here in Cali. Oh well 03 Gray/Silver is just as good. Welcome!

Welcome to the board!
beerchug.gif
I know that DEEP down Rev THINKS that Black is the fastest coor, but EVERYBOBY knows that you have to ad a little Blue to that black to come up with THE fastest color.
wink.gif

I still have my '89 Yamaha FJ1200 (midnight blue & gold). Had it for about 5 years now. Love the hell out of it but needed something more modern & figured the Busa was the only was to go for sport/touring. Should have some pics by this weekend if it doesn't snow again!! Thanks for the welcomes!

Welcome Bro...
beerchug.gif

This is my home away from home. My wife calls me a post junkie....What can I say everything you want, need, or just plain thought about the Busa is here at your disposal.

Again welcome to the addiction....

Have fun and ride safe.....oh hey

were are the pics?
rock.gif
We all love PICS round here.....
Martin

Congrats and welcome aboard! Lots of great information, people and merchandist available here. Enjoy the ridin' and show us pics so we can enjoy it with you!

Here are some pics from today. Weather here sucks, so I didn't bring it home yet. I think I will keep the reflectors and the stickers just to annoy the hell out of some of you!
tounge.gif

PA160016.JPG

Back