Production numbers

ORGNDNR

Registered
I was just wondering if anyone knows how many 2002 SE (The fastest black ones) Busa's were actually made. My local dealer has no clue or just too lazy to find out?

Just out of curiousity I asked what they would give me for trade-in on it: 02 SE 14xx miles slip-ons etc... however I still have all stock parts in a box.

They said $7100 I know they depreciate some but come on this thing is ALMOST new.

I seriously doubt that I would consider letting it go that cheap! Trade-in or not

Its probably about as limited as my '03 40th anniversary.....Have never seen any #'s on eather one, Have tried to get the #'s myself to no avail...Sure are ALOT of them out there though... So I really don't think there as limited as Suzuki says...good luck in your search and please post if you find them....

I was just wondering if anyone knows how many 2002 SE (The fastest black ones) Busa's were actually made. My local dealer has no clue or just too lazy to find out?

Just out of curiousity I asked what they would give me for trade-in on it: 02 SE 14xx miles slip-ons etc... however I still have all stock parts in a box.

They said $7100 I know they depreciate some but come on this thing is ALMOST new.

I seriously doubt that I would consider letting it go that cheap! Trade-in or not
You will not find an answer so don't look. \A biuke is only worth as much as one will pay. plus depreciation on any bike limited (hahaha yeah right) or not suxs about 2K after you ride off

You will never get the dame dollar amout for a trade in VS. private sale. The dealer will low ball the price so they can make the profit. If for some reason you want to buy a new one sell it yourself DO NOT TRADE IT IN look on KBB.com and it will give you the trade in value and private value.

Back