new site glitches

I seem to have lost my avatar, the phrase below it, and the ability to use emoticons...

Suggestion: make the action buttons where they tell what they do when you mouse over them- I have no idea yet which ones do what compared to the old board...

When I go to "view all emoticons" and click on one that I want to use, it doesn't automatically show up in my post. I have to copy and paste the code or just type the code in myself.

Is it just me
rock.gif

I post replies to a couple of threads.  Then I go to post on like a third thread and it doesn't go to the "preview" page, and it doesn't "quick post" either.  Is this a glitch, or an anti-post-ho conspiracy
rock.gif

I'm closing on a 1000 posts and you're going to make it hard on me, aren't cha
rock.gif
guns.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Is it just me
rock.gif

I post replies to a couple of threads.  Then I go to post on like a third thread and it doesn't go to the "preview" page, and it doesn't "quick post" either.  Is this a glitch, or an anti-post-ho conspiracy
rock.gif

I'm closing on a 1000 posts and you're going to make it hard on me, aren't cha
rock.gif
guns.gif

See...it just happened again......just now. I went to the preview page and it left me waiting for more thna a minute and stalled. I backed up using my "back" button, then went to quickpost....it finally did it after about 30 seconds of "Processing, please wait".

See it IS a conspiracy
moon.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I have found the site to be slower by a LOT from the previous version. It also doesn't seem to click "back" out of a topic when you use the back function. It has laos failed to respond about half the time, causing me to have to go out and re-enter.

So far that is all I can give you for feedback and I haven't logged on much since last Thursday.

Just curious but I have never been able to see my "sent" PM'S ever and I still can't... Are they supposed to be there so you can see if they are "read" or just delivered? My sent box is always empty...

Member ratings are back in use?

Where is the doodad so you can customize What it says above your AVATAR? I have never had that either...?

Oh yeah the SEARCH is still down, at least for me. This is what I get when I click the tab...

Incorrect use of one of the IkonForums files

You are currently logged in as DNGrumpy

I loose animation after posting in a thread?

except this one? never mind

Oh yeah the SEARCH is still down, at least for me.  This is what I get when I click the tab...

You are currently logged in as DNGrumpy
+1

I can't live without the SEARCH!
Search is turned off right now, the new search is WAAAAAAAAAAY better than the old one and mucho faster. It it is a logical searchengine so the more words you put in the better results

Nice look!

1st problem: If you update/change your email addy the confirm email does NOT Have a clickable
            link. It does tell you to cut & paste if you have AOL (I don't) and that does work.

2nd problem: More an observation. The old version had more than 9 unpinned threads per page.
            With only 9 threads manu threads will not be viewed, especially during peak hours.

3rd problem: Just noticed that the spell check post option has disappeared.

Thats my 3 cents. Carry on.

pirate.gif
Raider out
P1534
1st problem: If you update/change your email addy the confirm email does NOT Have a clickable link. It does tell you to cut & paste if you have AOL (I don't) and that does work.

We can probably change this to html instead of rich text.

2nd problem: More an observation. The old version had more than 9 unpinned threads per page. With only 9 threads manu threads will not be viewed, especially during peak hours

Use the new post button you will never miss a thread again  
lol1.gif

3rd problem: Just noticed that the spell check post option has disappeared.
We added spell check but took it back off to improve it.... The new one is better.
While your solution to "Issue 2" would work.
I really, really, really appreciate the fact
that you guys fixed it my way anyway.
ThumbsUp.gif

THANK YOU!!!

pirate.gif
Raider out.
P1535

pirate.gif

My pocket pc phone don't like the new sie! All posts get cut off! Will check with laptop on monday. Any chance of setting up a pocket verision of this site?

Just curious but I have never been able to see my "sent" PM'S ever and I still can't...  Are they supposed to be there so you can see if they are "read" or just delivered?  My sent box is always empty...
To keep a copy of sent messages in folder you have to check a box on the form.

Email reply notifications not displaying clickable link in them.
Search is not working.
All my subscription topics gone.

For some reason I can't put my own avatar to my profile although it says it has uploaded! What am I doing wrong?

the emoticons are behind the topic bars, and also behind type in the reply page. there is also a white dotted line around a group of them.

we'll get there capt'.

thumb_up.gif

Back