new site glitches

do we just need to load our avatars again?
same here..
laugh.gif

Bear with us... We're still working thru some glitches

In the forum, I see:

My Messenger ( 0 New, 2 Unread )

But when I go to my messenger, all of my messages show they have been read.

Nice look!

1st problem: If you update/change your email addy the confirm email does NOT Have a clickable
                    link. It does tell you to cut & paste if you have AOL (I don't) and that does work.

2nd problem: More an observation. The old version had more than 9 unpinned threads per page.
                    With only 9 threads manu threads will not be viewed, especially during peak hours.

3rd problem: Just noticed that the spell check post option has disappeared.

Thats my 3 cents. Carry on.

pirate.gif
Raider out
P1534

Nice look!

1st problem: If you update/change your email addy the confirm email does NOT Have a clickable
            link. It does tell you to cut & paste if you have AOL (I don't) and that does work.

2nd problem: More an observation. The old version had more than 9 unpinned threads per page.
            With only 9 threads manu threads will not be viewed, especially during peak hours.

Thats my 3 cents. Carry on.

pirate.gif
Raider out
P1534
1st problem: If you update/change your email addy the confirm email does NOT Have a clickable link. It does tell you to cut & paste if you have AOL (I don't) and that does work.

We can probably change this to html instead of rich text.

2nd problem: More an observation. The old version had more than 9 unpinned threads per page. With only 9 threads manu threads will not be viewed, especially during peak hours

Use the new post button you will never miss a thread again
lol1.gif

We added spell check but took it back off to improve it.... The new one is better.

Clicking on mark all topics as read under new posts does not work.
Clicking new posts again will bring up the same list.

If you look at it all new post are in bold, those are all the messages that have been added in the past two hours. You can hit the little eye button to hide them if you dont want to see them until the next two hour refresh

If you look at it all new post are in bold, those are all the messages that have been added in the past two hours. You can hit the little eye button to hide them if you dont want to see them until the next two hour refresh
I see.
Just used to the old way I reckon.  
boohoo.gif
Its like a new post new post area

Back