new site glitches

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
i tried clicking on the little arrow with the members name to read the "last post" posted by that member in a specific thread... but it lead me to an error page.

my messanger says one unread message but i dont have any unread

What does the eyeball to the right of the thread topic do? When I click on it it just makes that topic disappear for me. Love the new look by the way!

Need a divider line between posts and signatures

Also, need to delineated quoted posts.

--Wag--

Ooops an error has occurred
IkonForums has exited with the following error:

Can't query the data from '' Reason: Server shutdown in progress Query: SELECT distinct(t1.TOPIC_ID) FROM if_forum_posts t2 JOIN if_forum_topics t1 ON t1.TOPIC_ID = t2.TOPIC_ID WHERE t1.FORUM_ID NOT IN(14,22,15,28,30,36,39,45,52) AND (t2.POST REGEXP '\s*radar\s*' OR t1.TOPIC_TITLE REGEXP '\s*radar\s*') AND t1.TOPIC_START_DATE > 1189098763 AND t2.POST_DATE > 1189098763 AND t1.APPROVED = 1 AND t1.MOVED_TO IS NULL ORDER BY TOPIC_START_DATE DESC LIMIT 0, 201

This error was reported at: Sources/iDatabase/mySQL.pm line 205.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

With the old board, there was a link to track topics. Now it appears you have to check a box and put in a reply to track the topic. I prefer the link to actually having to post...
smile.gif

With the old board, there was a link to track topics. Now it appears you have to check a box and put in a reply to track the topic. I prefer the link to actually having to post...
smile.gif
Nope, just moved.

Above the first post on each page, click Thread Tools -> Track This Topic

noticed that when you pm someone, it reveals both yours and the recipients registration e-mail addy on the copy you get on your registration e-mail addy. Anyways, the board seems great, all in all.
thumb_up.gif

Tried to look at the shirts, can't get there from the initial home page, this is what I get.............

Forbidden
You do not have permission to access this document.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at hayabusa.org

Tried to look at the shirts, can't get there from the initial home page, this is what I get.............

Forbidden
You do not have permission to access this document.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at hayabusa.org
Thanks - we'll get that fixed.

You can go here for shirts: bike-shirts.com

If I use the quick post feature it just processes forever and never posts.

If I use the add reply feature it posts right away.

Back