new site glitches

Hey where is the info on where your from, or am i just blind

looks real good, i just need to get used to it
beerchug.gif

OK on the sent mail mail thing... I never noticed that before, (Click to save in SENT). I don't think the read/unread tag is working though. It said READ 3 seconds after I sent it and he was out drinking last night. There is no way he is out of bed and online right now...

Actually I know he is not, I checked the list of users in a second windows tab...

My other question... Where do you chnage the AVATAR qoute/title?

Hmm looks as though user profiles can not be edited.. well at least I could not change mine

What color (Red/Green) Hayabusa symbol means new posts in that topic? If it's Red, on my account it doesn't bring new posts to the top of the forum. I have to go through every page to look for new posts.
sad.gif

Otherwise, new site looks great guys...
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

What color (Red/Green) Hayabusa symbol means new posts in that topic?  If it's Red, on my account it doesn't bring new posts to the top of the forum.  I have to go through every page to look for new posts.
sad.gif

Otherwise, new site looks great guys...
cool.gif

beerchug.gif
Just click the new post button on the top of the page and you will get all of the new post that are in every forum on the board. After you have read them all you can mark them as read and the next time that you come back you can click the new post button and you will see all the threads that have changed since you were last here....

Its the best button on the whole board.

cap

Ok love the new look, kinda a XP thing going on! Works great on my laptop, but still suxs on the pc phone!
Now how bout that pocket pc version of this site? Could it be done or is it too much $$$ and extra work?
Sorry for the above stupid questions, but I need to be able to view this site when at work or I'll just fall asleep. Maybe I'll just take the laptop with me and use the phone as a modem
firedevil.gif

Back