New Shift Lite / Gear Indicator

Thanks GC, space shuttle LOL.

Not sure, at the moment I think I am out of ideas, boost controllers, gps mods, gear indicator, indicator / shift light. I am having fun though
smile.gif

Most excellent Greg ... and yes I am going to install my gps boost controller that I got from you
smile.gif

(sageronin @ Nov. 03 2006,09:51) Most excellent Greg ... and yes I am going to install my gps boost controller that I got from you
smile.gif
Give me a call when you go to install it to make sure you have everything correct. The instructional CD should cover everything, but give me a call anyway if you like.

Greg

To be honest, I am not sure if they will be worth the cost involved.  I have to buy an RPm activated switch, tri color LED's etc.

The basic indicator / modified GPS with TRE wired in I am doing for $75 for non blue LED's, $85 for blue.

To add the RPM activated switch (0-12000 RPM in 100 RPM incremements) and all the additional wiring etc. I am probably looking at $150 total to make them worth doing.  Not sure if this will be attractive to anyone or not.

I would need your GPS sensor to modify to output to the LED's and would wire in a full time TRE at the same time.

If anyone is interested, we can talk further and I could put up an auction to help donate to the site.

Greg

Back