NEW pics of my tag holder

they are laser cut, i could ad the kanji for a little extra ........ the reason i didnt do it is because almost ALL the sport bikes have a 2" height on the adjuster so i can stock a LOT of pieces at one time ... if you guys want a Kanji i can add it just let me know when ordering.

Joe

Joe, your bracket looks real clean and I bet its a whole lot lighter than simalar mounting brackets. Good luck selling them. I know you will not have a problem.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088394044 -->

UNDRPSI,
Just ordered one, you should have the paypal already. The only improvement I can see adding would be two horizontal relief slots cut out of the mounting bar so you can still see the chain/alignment adjusting marks on the swingarm.
smile.gif

The Kanji idea is cool too!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Would that plate holder fit with the pipes in the stock position? Also would I have to have it chromed myself?
hot.gif

That is badass. I think that I would mount a combo brake light/ tag illuminater To give the cops one less reason. I like very much though

the reason i didnt is because when a car is behind it it glows, if they cant see it they are BLIND
tounge.gif
. yes it does fit the stock pipes. ALL info is found here in the classified sectiion.....

I don't know what the law is here in La. governing mounting in that position, but I would love to do it. The only reluctance I would have is that I've got the hayabusa engraved license plate frame from Schnitz and it is chromed. If only I could bend that thing without fuggin' up the chrome. One other question UNDRPSI, is the mounting holes drilled in universally or do you specify the state when ordering?
rock.gif
Since there are two different sizes of plates in the U.S. for motorcycles, that might become an issue once you go into mass production. I'm only making an observation based on the bracket in the pic. Great job though...
bowdown.gif

Brian

Back