NEW pics of my tag holder

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
Well the tag holder is done.........whatcha think? any good/bad thoughts?

MVC_344F.JPG

now on the bike. the bend at the top is noow radiused correctly.

<!--EDIT|UNDRPSI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088209892 -->

MVC_347F.JPG

yeah dude good freakin job mass produce them puppies and sell on ebay you'll make some serious paper
smile.gif

very nice ! should make them for all busa's , r1's , and gixxer's you would make a killin' , only one thing will stop that holder might not be legal in all states you might wanna check that out first , but i would buy one how much
rock.gif

i already have them in stock for ALL bikes.... you can mount it on EITHER side , it is welded dead center and the pitch will clear the sprocket/chain or the rotor.  just take the axle nut off and slide the tag holder BEHIND the adjuster and voila! all done.... the tag is in plain view and is legal here in arkansas,,,,, they will go on ebay tmrw night , but for the hayabusa.org members the price will be 40.00 shipped. I will verify the member name , because this price is only good for HB.org members, till JULY 15TH and will go to 50.00 plus shipping. We're also coming out with a tribal flame chain guard and matching foot guards for the rear sets. We can also powder coat them for an extra 15.00

pm me if you want one. thanks,  Joe

<!--EDIT|UNDRPSI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088565309 -->

damn that beats the $100+ other companies want for the same thing
wow.gif

You guys can get tag bolts with little lights built in to illuminate the plate.

Are these pieces hand cut or laser? You could ad the kanji sign in the brace behind the bend. Do we need to chrome ourselves?
bluegrab.gif

Back