New pics downtown Charlotte!!!

Sweet, i have a new wallpaper  
bowdown.gif
laugh.gif

I miss living in Charlotte but now live in Dallas NC right down 85 so head over to Charlotte all the time. Give me a shout sometime Busadood if you're hitting one of the many bike nights around this area or you want to do a little riding

I miss living in Charlotte but now live in Dallas NC right down 85 so head over to Charlotte all the time. Give me a shout sometime Busadood if you're hitting one of the many bike nights around this area or you want to do a little riding
Thanks for all the comments! Yeah man we def need to go riding, i normally goto bike night at Quaker Steak on Wednesdays. And i might start going to one I found on Thursdays at Macks. I live near Northlake mall off of Mt Holly Huntersville rd. Let me know if your gonna goto a bike night and we'l meet up somewhere.

Off Mount Holly Huntersville huh? Cool, I work off Old Mount Holly Road. Meet up with a few guys around town myself. Give a shout sometime and we can ride. Or keep an eye on the meet ups for the guys from NC. We ride to Greensboro or where ever and meet up several times.

P.

Thinking about hitting Quaker Steak this Wednesday night depending on how Andee is doing. 6 1/2 months pregnant nad has a kidney stone, but if she's doing okay I will be up there on the Busa or the GSXR600 if I ride up. I will let you know what my plans are before it hits.

Fuel Pizza in Gastonia is starting a bike night this Friday night. They support the Gaston CBA so I figure we're gonna show our support them too

Back