NEW OWNER

BUSAJUICE

Registered
I JUST BOUGHT A NEW 2005 BUSA LIMITED EDITION I WAS WONDERING WHAT SOME GOOD OFF THE BAT UPGRADES WOULD BE ANY THOUGHTS THAT COULD HELP ME OUT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS AND I'M GLAD TO BE HERE.

Welcome Juicy... Click on Hayabusa Board..Goe down 4 to New Owners Forum..... Should keep you occupied for a week or two
biggrin.gif

Take no notice of frisbee .. Been thrown to high and caught by too many dogs..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW 2005 BUSA LIMITED EDITION I WAS WONDERING WHAT SOME GOOD OFF THE BAT UPGRADES WOULD BE ANY THOUGHTS THAT COULD HELP ME OUT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS AND I'M GLAD TO BE HERE.
these are free ! remove warning stickers , reflectors , post some pics , chop mud deflector ,air box mod , ram air tube seal , mod the kick stand before the bike goes down !
fairing screens ,are cheap and look great !
everything else adds up quick !
heli bars , tobin seats , double bubble windscreen , risers , exhaust, pclll, throtlemiester, plate relocator , loose turnsignals by led tail light or undertail, scorpio alarm for security , frame sliders and the list goes on !!!!!!!!!! congrats ! and welcome !
beerchug.gif
good color choice !

big_busa.jpg

oh yeah ! 2 raffles goin on 1 for 5000 dollars at 20 bucks a ticket ! the other is 6 dollars and for a choice of three prizes . cache has raffled loads of stuff and it has been a blast , everything from air shifters , pclll ,nitrous kits ! good luck!

congrats on ur bike, treat her with a respect.and welcome to this elite group of guys and gals.dont forget to have those busa in N.J. teach u the secret handshake. lol j/k WELCOME

The list can go on and on when you are talking about modding the busa mate....!! Here are a couple of things that I have done to Elenor -

a) No reflectors
b) No Stickers
c) Alluminium Adjustable Kick Stand
d) Double Bubble Wind screen
e) Clear Indicator Lamps (Front & Rear)
f) Clear Tail Light
g) HID Lights
h) Yellow Bulb for High beam
i) Alluminium Wheels
j) Hayabusa Alluminium Grips
k) Alluminium Bar Ends
l) RPM Minder Light
m) Scorpio SRi500 Security System
n) Screens for Fairing Vents
o) Power Commander III USB
p) K&N air Filter
q) Muzzy Full Titanium Exhaust System
r) Alluminium Engine Oil Cap
s) Steel Braided Brake Liners (Front & Rear)
t) Brembo Calipers (Front)
u) EBC HH Brake Pads (Rear Caliper)
v) Brembo Front Brake Rotors
w) "Hayabusa" rear Rotors
x) PAIR System removed
y) Garmin GPS System with RAM mounting
z) Rear Raised (Schnitz Dogbones)
aa) Tobin Seats
ab) Chrome for Dash Panel
ac) Chrome Skull Bolts for mounting Number Plate
ad) Tank Pad
ae) TRE
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

There are a couple more, but I dont seem to remember em!! I have the following on order ... and it should be reaching me in some time -

a) Ohlin Steering Damper
b) Ohlin Rear Shocks
c) Slipper Clutch
d) Chrome Hayabusa Stator Cover

...and a few more things, but I dont remember...
blush.gif

Oh and im contemplating NOS in the near future...

...and welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Welcome to the board and congrats on the new Busa purchase go to the mods section all kinds of free stuff and all the know how on everything else!

Welcome and enjoy. Frame sliders is a must immediately. Next would be to get rid of the side markers and do something with the shovel for a fender on the rear.

Back