Naked Busas

That brings up another interesting point for new owners who are interested in a slightly naked Busa -- that is, how bout that stock rear fender ? Is it better to leave it on. I have noticed alot of Busa's without it, but then you need a tail light and license plate kit to be street legal. What do you think?

It really looks like a Harris Performance street fighter kit!!!! From the UK

thats kinda cool lookin tho
biggrin.gif

That brings up another interesting point for new owners who are interested in a slightly naked Busa -- that is, how bout that stock rear fender ?   Is it better to leave it on.  I have noticed alot of Busa's without it, but then you need a tail light and license plate kit to be street legal.  What do you think?
I cut mine off with a reciprocating saw right below the plate bracket. Keet the lights and plate in thier stock location.

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127914929 -->

i didnt have to take tail apart to get my rear reflectors off just broke screw loose jammed my finger nail between screw and bracket kept downward pressureand they all backed right out

and yes this was a busa at one time all that is left is the engine more info on this bike is at chopper busa
I hope that link worked it is the 1st one i have done

Back