New owner in SC

congrats and welcome to the org, regardless what other may say, the blue/silver with a muzzy has and always will remain the fastest combo :thumbsup:

BikePics.com

Finally got time to post some pics. Its pretty much stock other than the muzzy exhaust.

Photo0473.jpg

Photo0468.jpg

Photo0466.jpg

nice looking! ok talk to me about this for a second... I am selling my 750 probably tonight and buying my busa... probably tonight. Is there anything about a smaller bike that you think you will miss after buying the busa?

nice looking! ok talk to me about this for a second... I am selling my 750 probably tonight and buying my busa... probably tonight. Is there anything about a smaller bike that you think you will miss after buying the busa?
Sorry I didn't see this til just now. So if you found a busa you already know the answer lol.
I don't miss anything at all man.
My Busa is more comfortable, has more power, handles great, looks better (to me), has a gas gauge and tells me how many mpg I'm getting lol. Ok I know the last two are petty but I really like having them because I plan to make some decently long trips next year. The handling may not be a fair comparison because my 600 was stretched and lowered but the busa handles great none the less. So the only thing I regret is not buying the busa first.

congrats on your busa friend, and I also see a few guys from south carolina, well I am new to the forum not new to busa and biking, I recently moved to Spartanburg S.C. via Pierre Part Louisiana, thats rite swamp people, well we have no moutains in LA. ha. Well I have busa here in S.C. with me and I am a decent rider but do yall know of any tracks around that have road courses and maybe a road course school/lessons around I would really like some good lessons to really appreciate my busa.

I remember a post a few months back where they were trying to get a day together at a track in Kershaw, SC (30 mi SE of Columbia). Once I get back I'm sure I have a lot of riding to catch up on.

Very nice bike, congrats and enjoy...
Looks like someone already is trying to get it from you...:laugh:

I think he gets more seat time than I do and he's only 5 yrs old. lol
Every chance he gets he's sitting on it. I ride him around our yard on it every now and then. He knows which side to get on and off the bike with out making it fall and he can start it all by himself if its in nuetral (I always leave it in 1st gear). I see a dirt bike in his near future for sure.

Back