New owner in SC

pacmangsxr

Registered
I signed up here over a year ago when I first started thinking about getting a hayabusa but due to a number of things it never worked out. Now things have changed and I bought a 06 blue and silver this past friday. My last bike was a 04 gsxr 600 that I thought I loved til I started riding this busa. All I can say is I love this bike. Put a little over 500 miles on it this first week. I rode about 120 miles this morning going absolutely nowhere and loved every min of it. Would have rode more but I had to be home before the kids got outa school. Im more of a lurker but I figure Id post up my praises of the hayabusa since I have been learning a great deal from searching this forum.

:welcome: and congrats on the bike. i have an 06 blue and silver as well and i absolutely love it. ride safe and have fun

:welcome: to the board and congrats on finally getting one of these awesome machines :beerchug: you are going to have a blast!

Like you I came from a 2003 GSX-R 600 to my 2008 Hayabusa and the change was night and day. I am down near Anderson, SC and commute to Greenville everyday.

Glad you posted up, and welcome if I didnt say when you joined. Congrats on the new purchase! :beerchug:

:welcome: aboard and enjoy but dont forget to post some pics :rulez:

Finally got time to post some pics. Its pretty much stock other than the muzzy exhaust.

Photo0473.jpg

Photo0468.jpg

Photo0466.jpg

Back