New Owner in Ft. Hood TEXAS!

FrontSkill

Registered
Hello everyone! I was cruising around the sight and liked what i saw. The level of maturity here is great. As expected from people who ride such serious machines. I have an 07 in the lovely dark red. I used to ride an 03 gsxr 600 for about 2 years but wanted something more comfortable and better all around then the purpose built Super Sports. Sat on the Kawi, sat on the Busa. It came down to brand loyalty. My gsxr never let me down. (pun intended)
biggrin.gif
. I am happy with my choice an look forward to getting the break in done.

Ride Hard and Ride Safe!

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
and congrats
beerchug.gif
Post up some pics of your ride before the picture sharks start circling!

Ride safe and have fun!

Welcome to the Org Fellow Texan. Keep an eye open for up coming Texas Hayabusa Riders events and rides.

Link to forum:

Welcome to the org. The machine looks awesome. This was the other color choice on the show room floor when I got mine, but I knew you'd look better so I saved it for you!
biggrin.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will gladly make it to the next ride near central texas. Does anyone know of a club that rides regularly in the Killeen/Ft. Hood area? I used to ride with buddies but they all moved so looking for a new group. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Back