New owner hopefully next week!!!!

Dennis The Menace

Donating Member
Registered
Thanks for all the info from the guys who have replied to the couple of posts I have made.

Went and saw a 2004 Blue and Silver Busa last night.
Looked it over really good for a good half hour, only thing I could see was one questionable fork seal, low beam bulb.  He did let me take a short ride on it.   Settled on a price.  buying if safetied so any
thing I couldn't catch should be.  Hopefully mid week next week it will be in my greasy hands.

I was going to wait till April or May till I had the cash but at this price I could not wait.  $7900 certified, the stock pipes and his rear stand.  The going price in Canada is $9000 to $10000 for this year.  Has 15,000km on (9000+ miles).  Not my pic but this is all I have right now.

Oh. has Vance & hines slip-ons Puig screen GiPro gear indicator and ATRE, currently has Metzler M3's on it.

Thanks again to everyone.

PICT0002.jpg

I love the V&H slip ons...had 'em on my '03, but gave them up because they weren't really for my year Busa; they just looked odd from the back because they didn't fit just right. Those look nice on that '04...

Busa looks awesome...hopefully you'll have it very soon...congrats a bit early, and post up pics of your grin after that first long ride
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Welcome, get it home as fast as you can, it is the fastest color available!
smile.gif
Very nice bike!

I am leaving to go fishing for 4 days otherwise I would have tried to have it home by the weekend. so I will have to wait impaitently till next week.

That's just the slow discount for the blue and silver
wink.gif
Good luck, be safe and enjoy
super.gif

New_Image_4__Small_.JPG

Congrats & don't pay attention to Do3!!

He's just in denial that he doesn't have the fastest color & year!
laugh.gif

omartrack__Small_.jpg

ya baby...... you know you like it.......

new to me 04 silver and blue in the work shop.
going to get it plated today.

only a month and a half left to the season, but I can't just let it sit till next year.

I'll post some better pics when I get them.

Back