New Owner 2017 Haya Part 2

not to be a jerk... but I have carrazzeria rims.. and the front wheel leaks air along the bead.. in their early designs I guess the wheel drop is off... and in order to mount the tire on the rim... the tire basically gets destroyed.... carrazzeria wont stand behind it....... I gotta buy a new rim....... food for thought guys........ but to the OP.. bike does look amazing,

Have you tried a different tire? After years of diff tires on my CBX, I had a tire that also leaked around the rim, a tire brand and model that I’ve successfully used before. After airing it up before a ride numerous times I finally changed it and the exact same brand and model of tire sealed perfectly just like every other tire (except one). Certainly cheaper than another rim, even try a used tire just to test.

Glad you are onto it Ali123 , actually really like the rims on your machine also mate , thought your bike only had standards , really hope you can fix that front wheel trouble .
Now bro , of course there are a lot ( all ) of us wanting to see more pics of your beast , of course reflecting your ownership , but I'm sure I speak for all when I say , take your own time bonding with this ultra powered sickle . What I mean is bro , learn it safely and thoroughly , with clear mind of any personal issues that maybe even overwhelming at times .
Mate , she sure looks tough , and with that power , easily able to rip any pilot a new one ... so full respect bro , for the wild ride journey of discovery ahead of you .
Toad
PS. Check those front stoppers bro , a nice set of Beringer calipers ( black ? ) and master cyl would be a real nice about now ... our old mate , Mike Parris Heuberger might be able to point you to a deal on those pieces . :thumbsup:

Glad you are onto it Ali123 , actually really like the rims on your machine also mate , thought your bike only had standards , really hope you can fix that front wheel trouble .
Now bro , of course there are a lot ( all ) of us wanting to see more pics of your beast , of course reflecting your ownership , but I'm sure I speak for all when I say , take your own time bonding with this ultra powered sickle . What I mean is bro , learn it safely and thoroughly , with clear mind of any personal issues that maybe even overwhelming at times .
Mate , she sure looks tough , and with that power , easily able to rip any pilot a new one ... so full respect bro , for the wild ride journey of discovery ahead of you .
Toad
PS. Check those front stoppers bro , a nice set of Beringer calipers ( black ? ) and master cyl would be a real nice about now ... our old mate , Mike Parris Heuberger might be able to point you to a deal on those pieces . :thumbsup:
problem with that is... I think I gotta put a gen2 front forks on there
I want and need a set of these wheels.
wanna buy mine... lol?

How much lol? I have a Gen 2 which probably wouldn't work and front won't hold air?
lol... its funny to me.... CZ makes a junk rim...( not just one).... but because its an earlier style... its ok.... they aren't responsible...... If I had 100 percent confidence.. I would just get some BSTs.... but I don't......

Fernando, where did you get your seat?

Screenshot_20180615-213118_Facebook.jpg

One More thing guys!!!! Currently I'm using gearing 18/45 (gearing) and length measurement is 61 1/2'' I am considering changing the rear sprocket to 46, any thoughts? Thanks in advance

Back