New Owner 2017 Haya Part 2

One More thing guys!!!! Currently I'm using gearing 18/45 (gearing) and length measurement is 61 1/2'' I am considering changing the rear sprocket to 46, any thoughts? Thanks in advance
Several members here, myself included, have ran 46t rear sprockets and I liked it, but it was buzzy on long highway trips due to higher rpms at 70-80mph.

Last edited:
@Fernando by the way, I have a barely used 46 tooth sprocket that I wouldn’t mind selling, if it fits your wheels. I used it on my OZ wheels for a couple of thousand miles. It is supersprox brand in gold and black.

Several members here, myself included, have ran 46t rear sprockets and I liked it, but it was buzzy on long highway trips due to higher rpms at 70-80mph.
It is over 7000 RPM's ???? and I know kills the fuel mileage LOL
But how do you feel your machine with that combination, more torque, better launch? Please advise

It is over 7000 RPM's ???? and I know kills the fuel mileage LOL
But how do you feel your machine with that combination, more torque, better launch? Please advise
Oh no, not nearly that high. The launch with the 46t is awesome! I ran that combo with stock wheels and the with aftermarket wheels and liked it a lot. I now run a more touring oriented combo to keep tpms lower at highway speeds.

Fernando, where did you get your seat?
You can also reach out to Lee @ New Image too he does similair seats but also does the “cut” seat meaning it’s a altered cushion to allow you to sit “in” the bike instead of “on” it
https://newimageseats.com/

D8F1BFF6-D519-45E7-A117-B8740068290F.jpeg

0252F4CB-648F-4E01-A5E7-508A2A765A1F.jpeg

One More thing guys!!!! Currently I'm using gearing 18/45 (gearing) and length measurement is 61 1/2'' I am considering changing the rear sprocket to 46, any thoughts? Thanks in advance

You're not really going to notice one tooth more on the rear, go 2 more instead, 47.
Unless you were seriously drag racing, then there's alot of variables.

Back