New Owner 22’ on order

Mariner1000

Registered
Well, after losing 4 Triumphs to the 2017 fire in NorCal, finally decided to get my dream bike. Wifey and I went to the motorcycle show at Sonoma Raceway and had a chance to sit on the new Hayabusa. Mainly to ensure she would be comfortable on the rear seat. She was and picked the silver/red as her favorite. My local dealer (Cycle West) in Petaluma Ca was able to swat his incoming black/copper for the silver/red which should be arriving any day now. After updating our gear to new custom leathers , the Mrs. and I are looking forward to the arrival.

Congrats and welcome! Sorry you lost something before getting the dream bike.

Congrats and welcome!

Did a brief moto-tour of the Pt Reyes area a couple weeks ago.
You might want to check out one of this forum's sponsor's website as it suggests a variety of routes up in your part of California. Well-documented, informative. Highly recommend.

Many thanks. Yes that damn fire was a bitch but hard to feel sorry for ourselves as entire neighborhoods were completely wiped out. Certainly we miss our bikes but this new scoot will fill the void and my folks have replaced their Triumph Tiger. I had considered moving to a Ducati Multistrada as we are now in our early 50’s and comfort for my bride was a consideration. However, she was introduced to motorcycles on my 96’ Triumph Daytona 1200 and then a Daytona 650 so sticking with a sport bike worked out ok. Point Reyes is one of our favorite rides. My folks are heading to Europe again for a 2.5 month trip tent camping at various Super Bike and Moto GP races in Italy and Spain. Anyway, thx for the welcome. Very much looking forward to the Silver Bullitt. Btw … check out After Life on Netflix. No motorcycle related but a lovely series done well by Mr Ricky Gervais. Cheers

Well, after losing 4 Triumphs to the 2017 fire in NorCal, finally decided to get my dream bike. Wifey and I went to the motorcycle show at Sonoma Raceway and had a chance to sit on the new Hayabusa. Mainly to ensure she would be comfortable on the rear seat. She was and picked the silver/red as her favorite. My local dealer (Cycle West) in Petaluma Ca was able to swat his incoming black/copper for the silver/red which should be arriving any day now. After updating our gear to new custom leathers , the Mrs. and I are looking forward to the arrival.
Congratulations on you excellent choice,I am expecting mine this month also

34DD0A09-8393-4D86-9AFA-E3538809ED5E.jpeg

Back