Finally bought a Busa..

Congrats and welcome! You can probably give us a few more details about the bike like the color. And pics are required once you pick it up! :welcome:

I went with the white, I think the blue is really sharp but ultimately the white won me over. I will definitely post pics soon! I am also already working on getting some new pipes ordered...those stock cans are quite a bit too much for my taste

She just arrived! Take delivery tomorrow
8343656A-C6A9-48A5-900B-677D531CDAEB.jpeg

Picked her up today, got to put about 75 miles on it, fantastic ride!! Been a few years since I rode, only had R1’s before this. Amazed at the control throughout the power band, not nearly as twitchy as an R1. Looking forward to many more miles!
864E1EE6-3DBA-4016-89D9-C9AB66C656F5.jpeg

A hair dryer helps to get those tank stickers off. I have a white/silver Busa and I had a white 82 CBX. If I ever buy another new white bike (maybe in any color) but especially a white one, I’d have the front piece, front fender and side panels clear coated with several coats before I put very many miles on it. It’s relatively cheap to do, just remove them, clean them and find a painter (auto painter will do) and have them done. Besides the great look, several coats of clear will help to protect the finishes, especially on the nose around the headlight, the leading edge of the side panels and the front edge of the fender. Also, Plexus is a great cleaner and polish/protectant that really shines.

Last edited:
Back