NEW MEMBERS: What\'s your line?

OB_titita

Registered
My husband (Coco) and I just picked up my Y2K red/gray busa yesterday. I am a motorcycle safety and driver's ed. instructor. I have been riding for about 18 months. Up until yesterday I used to ride a HD Fat Boy and oh boy what a difference!!! Do I need to say that I absolutely love this bike?
I would like to know if there are any other women busa owners around.

[This message has been edited by titita (edited 24 December 1999).]

Titita you're the first woman Busa owner here, but there are several serious woman riders. You can read them and perhaps drag one out of the woodwork on the thread titled "WIVES & PARTNERS."

Or start a new thread titled "WOMAN RIDERS." They'll find you.

Welcome!!!!!!!!

Looks like people are posting their work profiles on Maui's big thread. GREAT...truly a patient group of downloaders.

Coco thanks for posting here. Would you mind copying your post onto Maui's thread so everyone's info is central?

Sorry for the bother.

I'll just let this thread take a dirt nap.

-Pete

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 24 December 1999).]

Hey, DP! Since I posted my "personal info" on the other thread, I use this one to ask you a question. If I read correctly (a questionable feat), your in Canada, not, you are? I'm sure it gets a tad cooler there, than here in Arkansas.

Have you ever heard of Gerbing heated liners? I have a set (jacket, pants, socks and gloves) that I swear by. I hate the gloves and don't use them, but I do use the rest. They fit under my AGV Rage one-piece and have a small thermostat that hook directly to the battery, so you can adjust the heat. Heard of them? Opinions?

Redelk I have a ton to say on that and will get back to you. Meanwhile check out the threads "COLD WEATHER RIDING TIPS" and "AWESOME NEW HELMET."

Snowmobile suits are the starting point for comfortable cold weather (under 40 degrees f) riding. There are other good tricks. Have a good one!

Moved to maui's post per DP above.

--Felix

[This message has been edited by coco (edited 24 December 1999).]

1> Big Bad web designer.
http://www.blacksheep.com/
feeds the need.

2> I'm also into the moon! I don't know why but i am.

3> I raze a 5 year old girl on my own.

4> Twice a month i get drunk and try to find some lucky dame to take me home.

GoBig please copy this post to Maui's thread so all the profiles are together. You're a good man to be raising your daughter on your own. I can barely imagine what inner strength that requires.

Back