Busa plastic for sale

OB_coco

Registered
I've got a slightly scratched lower left cowl for a copper Hayabusa. The bike was layed-down (by an MSF instructor [Nick, Sussanna did it!]) after trying the bike-out and coming to a stop (her foot got "stuck" on the footpegs). Ended up getting a new cowl from Cycle Riders (and only took a month to deliver). Anyway, the new cowl cost $500 (part #94408-24F00-M9S). Make me a reasonable offer for the scratched one and it's yours. Buyer pays shipping charges.

--Felix
coco@att.com

[This message has been edited by coco (edited 08 December 1999).]

Hey coco, sure thats what they all say blame it on the female. hahaha Hi Felix its Eric Finally got on .org Thanks for all the support from the ones that pushed for new members. Sorry it got ugly. No more about that subject. Hey Felix u going riding on sunday with us. I got a few new toys for the bus this week. Yea baby yea.

Hey Eric. I'm also glad Chase decided to open registration for a bit, was feeling a tad left-out.

A "female" did do the damage to my bike. Worst of all (for her that is), she dropped the bike in front of all her students during an MSF course (many witnesses). 8^)

I'll see you Sunday (just read somewhere that you installed a Hindle and are making some mods to your busa). See ya then!

--Felix

Back