screw that i say we ban him.

HAAA just kiddin' welcome aboard
beerchug.gif

First of all welcome! Also you will find out soon that this is the number one (1)site for Busa info, among other things! But to answer you ? about frame cover's, I woludn't waste my $. Just get the frame chromed! I saw some on a bike over in Kings Bay, GA. and they didn't stick worth crap and looked tarnished. Any way welcome to the club and nice bike!
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thank god you didn't ask about a TRE...
guns.gif
you might have gotten more responses but not to many of them would have been good
winkold.gif

welcome.gif

tiptoe.gif

Also you can always use.....  
bump.gif
 if your thread goes stagnant!  As long as you don't go crazy with it you won't get....
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
 08 section is well still new and not that many peeps troll there? I don't venture there much Cause it will only make me go in dept.  
laugh.gif
Can throw your info in General where gets the most action to make things  
easybutton.png

Prime example is this thread in the General section. L00k at all the action it's getting!  
jump9.gif

Once again  
welcome.gif

Explore the stickies in different sections. Most, well almost all of the common questions you might have are answered there. feel free to add to them if you have more questions to be answered. Keeping it all contained in one single thread will help out the next guy.

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

To UNSUBSCRIBE, go to the DOS prompt and type: FORMAT C:\

HA! Just messing with ya. I missed your messages too, this IS a very nice place. Welcome aboard.
smile.gif

welcome to the madness we call the Org. sorry you feel like nobody welcomed you. not everybody reads EVERY post, but sum1 shoulda read it and responded. like it was said, this is THE MOST INFORMATIONAL SIGHT with the friendliest of people. if you stick around here, you will find yourself as an Org. addict. not such a bad thing, at all. here you can find help, and give help...ALL 1 BIG FAMILY.

Welcome and sorry you felt snubbed. I saw your questions but I could not post a pic if my life was on the line. I also think chrome SUX. So I did not jump in. Each to his on my brother. Hang around, I think you will like it.

Welcome ... I missed your posts, too. Usually I start with the "New Posts," and it's easy to stop after a page or two ... by that time, even recent posts get pushed down.

Back