im2fast4uguys

Registered
Hi everyone...
I joined this forum at the beginning of september but have just realised that I've not said hello (except to Icemann who was kind enuff to help me with a technical question)...

So hello...
My name is Chris and I have a silver/grey 2003 model that I bought new July 2003. It currently has almost 4000 miles on it and very few mods...clear lenses, chain oiler, double bubble screen, gel seat and some rather loud horns (thanks Ice)..

I live in Connecticut and would be interested in riding with anyone near me.

So once again...hello
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Hello backatcha! Welcome to our house... lots of good folks here, allways very helpful wit da info. " aint it cool "
cool.gif

Welcome to the board! There are a few folks from Connecticut that I'm sure would love to ride with 'ya! We love to see pics of the bikes and the people that ride 'em. Lot of good info and people around here.

Welcome and ride ride ride ... only 4k miles ?? ... Just kidding there are quite a few people around here with less on a 2003
smile.gif
We're looking forward to those pics.

Welcome!!! Where in Ct do you live?If you're anywhere near the valley on Sunday nights me and a group of guys usually go to Heavenly donuts in Derby for the car show. We show up around 6'ish,but it depends on what time we get off the lake.

Jim

Welcome!!! Where in Ct do you live?If you're anywhere near the valley on Sunday nights me and a group of guys usually go to Heavenly donuts in Derby for the car show. We show up around 6'ish,but it depends on what time we get off the lake.

Jim
Thanks for the welcome guys,

I live in Ridgefield in the south west of CT...be glad to meet up some time.

I've had my "screen-name" for many years and it's not meant to be boastful...:D....it was given to me by some friends....who I was too fast for...:laugh:

Will get round to posting pix in the next few days...:)

Back