Srad78

Registered
i'm riding a 98' gsxr750 ( srad type ) but my engine went to hell last summer and the only engine i found ( for less money ) was a 600ccm.
so i'm riding a 750srad  with a 600 engine ;-) with a micron racing pipe.

greetz alex

ps. i guess all of u riding a busa  , right?
where are u all located?

cache

Banned
I'm 80 miles east of Portland, Or. Work in Oregon and live in Washington. Makes for a fun commute at times. Pretty much straight roads, but fun to pass.
biggrin.gif

'02 Busa, fastest colors. Few mods, gonna be more by the end of the weekend.

lower3.jpg

jwcfbd

Administrator
Registered
ps. i guess all of u riding a busa , right?
where are u all located?[/QUOTE]
I for one do ride a 2000 Blue and Silver Busa however there are some members that do not ride Busas. There are even some that have traded there Busa in for a different bikes. I live in GA but there are members from all over the country and globe. If you goto the welcome screen there is a list of states and countries. There you can see where everyone lives.

kawafaski

Registered
Welcome dude..I -we live in nevada..yup got a Busa..01..in April 02..put 8000 miles on this summer.....whatta a ride..
Imagine being groggy..leaving the motel..early..am..whack the throttle and flip over backwards.. in first gear..it will do that..
at sea level..lucky i live at 5000 feet..could be trouble...ride safe...and move up..

Srad78

Registered
ok. i 'll leave. it is about 4 am and i have to get up in 2hrs...so i try to sleep now.:O

greetings from the other site of the globe.
alex

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
i'm riding a 98' gsxr750 ( srad type ) but my engine went to hell last summer and the only engine i found ( for less money ) was a 600ccm.
so i'm riding a 750srad  with a 600 engine ;-) with a micron racing pipe.

greetz alex

ps. i guess all of u riding a busa  , right?
   where are u all located?
I'm from Lake Charles, LA. which is about 2hrs. east of Houston. Glad to greet a new member. Welcome and enjoy.

Brian

jwcfbd

Administrator
Registered
yes germany. i hope that won't be a problem for anyone.

grettings.

alex
Alex,
Nobody here will have a problem with where you live or with what you ride. Most of us but not all ride Busas but you know that by the site name. We are a just a group of people that share a common interest. There are members from all around the globe and each and everyone of them is welcome. This is a great group of people and I know that you will like it here.
Jim

Latest Bikes

• Hayabusa Addict
    From back to front; 2014 9.99 index champion 2005 all motor class...
    • Motonutz916
    • Updated:
  • My Gen 3 Busa
    Photos of my 10 year freshen up on my 2009 Hayabusa. Parts highlights...
    • fallenarch
    • Updated:
  • Art 05 Hayabusa
    hayabusa 05
    • VIPER
    • Updated:
  • toads L2
    L2 as it is ridden today
    • ROADTOAD1340
    • Updated:
  • Busa in another part of Cornwall
    Cotehele pretty spot but residents didn't appreciate the Busa. I guess...
    • Grumpyoldjohn
    • Updated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaiHutcherson