Srad78

Registered
......i just wanted to say hello.
HELLO !!
bluegrab.gif

greetingz.

alex.

i'm riding a 98' gsxr750 ( srad type ) but my engine went to hell last summer and the only engine i found ( for less money ) was a 600ccm.
so i'm riding a 750srad  with a 600 engine ;-) with a micron racing pipe.

greetz alex

ps. i guess all of u riding a busa  , right?
where are u all located?

I'm 80 miles east of Portland, Or. Work in Oregon and live in Washington. Makes for a fun commute at times. Pretty much straight roads, but fun to pass.
biggrin.gif

'02 Busa, fastest colors. Few mods, gonna be more by the end of the weekend.

lower3.jpg

ps. i guess all of u riding a busa , right?
where are u all located?[/QUOTE]
I for one do ride a 2000 Blue and Silver Busa however there are some members that do not ride Busas. There are even some that have traded there Busa in for a different bikes. I live in GA but there are members from all over the country and globe. If you goto the welcome screen there is a list of states and countries. There you can see where everyone lives.

Welcome dude..I -we live in nevada..yup got a Busa..01..in April 02..put 8000 miles on this summer.....whatta a ride..
Imagine being groggy..leaving the motel..early..am..whack the throttle and flip over backwards.. in first gear..it will do that..
at sea level..lucky i live at 5000 feet..could be trouble...ride safe...and move up..

ok. i 'll leave. it is about 4 am and i have to get up in 2hrs...so i try to sleep now.:O

greetings from the other site of the globe.
alex

i'm riding a 98' gsxr750 ( srad type ) but my engine went to hell last summer and the only engine i found ( for less money ) was a 600ccm.
so i'm riding a 750srad  with a 600 engine ;-) with a micron racing pipe.

greetz alex

ps. i guess all of u riding a busa  , right?
   where are u all located?
I'm from Lake Charles, LA. which is about 2hrs. east of Houston. Glad to greet a new member. Welcome and enjoy.

Brian

yes germany. i hope that won't be a problem for anyone.

grettings.

alex
Alex,
Nobody here will have a problem with where you live or with what you ride. Most of us but not all ride Busas but you know that by the site name. We are a just a group of people that share a common interest. There are members from all around the globe and each and everyone of them is welcome. This is a great group of people and I know that you will like it here.
Jim

Back