Sthrnblue

Registered
I'm a new member to this forum and love my Busa and would like to stay a memeber, but I made a post asking about buying some frame covers and never got a answer,posted trying to find out how to post pictures once again no help. Can someone tell me how to unsubscribe to this forum or does it have a moderator to help with problems. I have never joined a forum before and felt so unwelcomed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear that man.
It is not like that here at all.
To post pictures go to the "New Owners"￾ form and there are several topics there to assist.
The one you want is the 4th one down:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=13;t=29013

Repost your request about Frame covers and we will all take a look.

Hope you stick around, this is an awesome forum.

Mike A

Hey Bro,

I'll be the first to say I didn't see your posts but I will admit sometimes I'm more of a "browser" than a "poster"...But I can promise you it was no disrespect meant to you because nobody responded... I don't have any experience with a good site for the best prices on the frame covers-- I just had my frame polished. and as far as the pic posting, I always just use my "irfanview" pic editor on my computer to resize any pics I have to about a 640x480 size and save it to a folder on my hard drive. Then as you post, at the bottom below this box you type your post in, just hit the "browse" button and find your pic you want to post in the folder you saved it in. You then just double-click on the pic and it will show the location in the box to the left of the browse button... for example " C:\2008-08-04\100_7484 copy.jpg" from my computer.. Then you just click the "quick post" or "post" button at the very bottom of the screen and after it loads you will see your post and pic in the topic you are posting in....very easy
beerchug.gif

And don't be so quick to go.... You'll find more great people here than you will bad people...so stick around and Join in on the madness that is this great family of Busa owners!!!!
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

100_7484_copy.jpg

beerchug.gif

Hey don't go away, everyone is welcome here
beerchug.gif

There is a tutorial for posting pictures in the new members section.

I am not sure what frame covers are, but if you mean sliders, VMAN1300 hooked me up with a great deal. He is at one of the board sponsors, Mr Cycles.

Once again, welcome aboard
beerchug.gif
I think if you hang around you will find this to be a great place.

beerchug.gif

Cool looking brush work ...Thanks guys for your responces and I may have been a little quick to jump. I think I'll stick around

If you posted in someone else's thread it may have just been overlooked. Just as a matter of introduction you should start your own thread which would give all members a greater opportunity to read it and welcome you to the board. You can ask questions in it also.

Welcome to the madness!

You asked about "what
rock.gif
?"..."when
rock.gif
?"...."here
rock.gif
?"....in "which forum
rock.gif
?".....
wowold.gif
lol1.gif
We have so "many" different places around here, I can't even keep up sometimes....
super.gif
But "everyone" knows, and "everyone" should have told you that Magical Racing makes one of the nastiest carbon fiber frame cover sets in the business...pricey ?, yes, but absolutely beautiful....
super.gif
Next time throw your queries into the Random Thoughts, or General Bike Related Topics forums....that way, every post-ho on the board will answer....

"OH", and
welcome.gif
to the O-R-G put your stuff anywhere ya like, there's beer in the fridge, the big screen is downstairs, and you need to post up a couple pics of the ride.....it's da'
rulez8bn.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

super.gif

Cool looking brush work ...Thanks guys for your responces and I may have been a little quick to jump. I think I'll stick around
clap.gif
youll LOVE IT here. this is actually the most helpful place youll ever be. the weekends are VERY slooooooooow. I think i know the thread your talking about. i think it was busa08's thread. he's just a member pointing us in the direction of some cvrs.

I wanted a price too. and i hadnt heard back yet either. i dont think he's logged on since then.

Glad you decided to stay
beerchug.gif

I searched out your threads and can only see where you started this one. I am assuming you posted your questions inside someone elses thread and they were just overlooked.

I have been here since 2006 and still have a difficlut timeposting pics. The best way i found is to size the down if need be and use the browse button at the bottom of the post box....says"you may attcha file to this message". I just browse the pics on my computer and quick post it to the thread.
beerchug.gif

By you screen name I also am assuming you bought th efastest color as well....Blue.

PictureRodney_028.jpg

Welcome to the board mate! Sorry that you were off to what seemed like a less than friendly reception, definitely not the case here. Glad you're here!
beerchug.gif

sweet man you will be hooked in no time just stick around and let the good times roll. you might have one of the slowest colors but it is ok you will find everything you need to make it just as fast as your wallet will let you around here

and i am only joking just to let you know great bunch of people around here have fun

Thanks to everyone for pulling me out of the emotional rut I was in and yes I did get the blue, but the name came from my kennel in which I raise bluetick coonhounds.I also found another way of posting pics using a site that I know how to navigate .
Busa_stage_3_002.jpg

Busa_stage_3_004.jpg

sweet man stick around it will get interesting you will know people my screen name in your phone after awhile

You can just go away if you want to . . ., but I hope you don't. A belated welcome. You've got answers posted above, but ask away if you have more. Man up and start your own topic. Most of us browse by the new posts button so it's not too hard to miss ya if you're asking things in someone else's thread. Not to mention we don't like to change the subject when someone else is trying to share. Give us another chance, OK?

Back