the bigpunn

Registered
i am saying hi, new to the forum i used to own a '93 gxr 600, just picked up an 04 busa blue/silver from chicago cycle in chicago, IL.. she went from the trailer to the garage, expecting 4-12 inches of snow tonight.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>WELCOME ! ! !</span></span>
biggrin.gif

Just keep her polished and the battery charged, and you can ride in the spring with the rest of us winter wonderland people.

Some of us have downloaded the game MotoGP-2 and are playing on-line sometimes.  It's MotoGP racing, and it's a blast.
Here's a link to the thread where you can find a link to the download, and see what it's about.

welcome...I feel bad that you don't get to go ride your bike but I know how it is with the snow
mad.gif

Welcome. I saw a Blue/Silver at a dealer here in Omaha and it looked sweet. Post some pics when you get the chance.

Welcome aboard, this place should keep your Busa fix occupied while she is in the garage.
wink.gif

Welcome Bigpunn - what part of MI you from... I live near Ann Arbor - we should hook up sometime and ride & take some pics.
I watched the forecast on CH 7 Detroit last night - didn't hear about all the snow - we only got about 1/2 inch on the ground..... If you go first, I'll get my '01 'Busa out now & we could go ride today!
tounge.gif
face7.gif
..... just kiddin man. Anyway, welcome to the board and look forward to seing pics and maybe getting in a ride this Spring.

Pit Bull

Hey Bigpunn, If you don't have a digital camera and aren't too far away & want some pic's to post let me know. I'll give you a hand
beerchug.gif

Pit Bull

hayabusa_pics_004.jpg

Welcome bigpunn...I know the weather is punishing...But it will be better like in about 3 mos...Anyway it's the same here...lBe careful around Pit Bull he's one mean mofo...And his ain't worst than his bite...
evil.gif

Where'd ya go Punn. Was looking forward to hearing from a fellow MI rider from the board...... must be digging out from the snow....Hurry back Man
beerchug.gif

Pit Bull

Back