New Member. New Owner.

III

Registered
Great forum!
I just brought my black '09 home tonight! :banana:
It was a bit chilly out today, so there weren't many detours coming home from the dealership. I can see already, this whole keeping it below 5K rpm break-in period is gonna be a problem. I would love to give some good feedback, but it'd just be pure speculation at this point.
Coming from a Gixxer 750, I must say that it is much more fluid than I would have ever thought. Despite all of the posts saying the contrary, I still expected it to be a bit cumbersome just from the size alone. Man, was I wrong! If anything, it feels more nimble than Gixxer if that's at all possible. I am a larger guy (6'1" 230) so perhaps it's because I'm on a more appropriately sized bike. :laugh: But so far, it definitely seems to be the bike for me. I went into the dealership looking to buy a B-King and came out with the Busa. :lol: I'm much happier. Didn't wanna give up the sportbike style, however I no longer feel like a bear on a circus bike. Thank you Hayabusa.

I broke the 5k rpm break in "rule" within miles of leaving the dealership lol. The bike is running perfectly fine, just don't go around drag racing the bike and you should break her in just fine. welcome!!!

It's fresh off the showroom floor...figured it'd look the same as all the other ones. So far, anyway. I will oblige. Only have one from my BB right now. I'll have better ones tomorrow, though. I don't have the nice scenery in the background like everyone else (namely busa_latina_babe). :lol:

Hayabusa.jpg

:welcome: to the board the break in time will be over before you know it. then you can really start to make her yours.

:welcome: Congrats

My motto they should a broken it in before giving me the keys I bought it to ride it it better be ready cause I came to ride.... :laugh:

Congrats on the purchase of a great looking bike. I am a bigger guy myself and I learned to ride on a 600 RR. When I bought my 'Busa it felt 10x better and more nimble that my 600. I think a lot of this was due to me being more comfortable on the bike.

Congrats on the purchase of a great looking bike. I am a bigger guy myself and I learned to ride on a 600 RR. When I bought my 'Busa it felt 10x better and more nimble that my 600. I think a lot of this was due to me being more comfortable on the bike.

I am 6'9 and 230 lbs. I had no choice but to have a busa be my first sport bike :lol:

I can see why you passed over the B-King for that Sweet Busa!
:welcome: to the Org!

Back