new member/new owner 07 busa

Just a warning about redlunaracing aka ELE Systems. I ordered from these guys too. The parts kit is great, shipped fast and was a great price (speaking specifically about bar risers for raising forks in clamps).

Problem is after the ebay transaction where it said I could use credit card, I emailed and asked if I could pay via phone w/my card rather than Paypal. They gave me the phone number to call. I tried several times but was often 2nd or third caller waiting to get through (their phone tells you where you are in the cue). It's a nice feature, but still tough to pull off with a busy office at work. I eventually got through, gave them my Ebay auction number, which the salesman looked up, located the item then he read back to me that it was the bar risers. I confirmed. He told me I was all set and the item should ship that day.

As stated I received it and it was great. They did however open an unpaid item dispute as they did not track the item and transaction properly. I sent a response to the dispute informing them I was not happy with this type of action on their part and that I would not leave positive feedback. They immediately sent a response saying they were two different transactions and that they don't like being threatened. I was sent a transaction cancellation request - which if accepted means I cannot leave the feedback about their lack of business processes and lack of apology for their mistakes.

The product is good, the shipping is fast and the price is great, but if you purchase through ebay, be careful about getting them to give you credit for the payment. Like I said, I gave them the auction number. They acknowledged. Then tried to burn me.

Back