New member, 07 owner

TroubledWine

Registered
What's up fellow Busa riders. I'm not new to the forum but I just registered after buying my first Busa. I've been riding for 3 years and owned a 2002 CBR954rr up until a month ago when it finally sold and I bought a MINT 2007 Hayabusa w/ 2500 miles from a 65 year old man for $8000. For christ's sake it had handlebar risers so I'm pretty sure he wasn't too rough on it LOL.

Anyways, I've been stockin' up on parts over the past couple of weeks(PPM black/engraved lowering tree, mirror block offs, strut, Yana Shinki undertail) and I'm waiting on my buddy's new RC Component wheels to come in for his 330 kit so I can get his Gann adjustable 12-16" arm, chain, and chrome wheels in the next week or so. Also bought paint and clear so basically I'm doing a total rehaul of the bike in the next couple of weeks haha. Hopefully after all that, I'll be able to get exhaust(PPM) and PC3USB, as well.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm sure I'll be postwhoring it up in no time.

And BTW I'm not sure how people view stretched bikes around here but I put almost 8k miles on my 954 from June-Oct last year w/ a 14" arm, strut, and stock seat... so YES I ride and no, I don't own any type of "show bike" or "sat night cruiser" LOL.

busa.jpg

:welcome:

Have fun with your project, it will never end though!

Welcome! and congrats on the nice Busa! You shoud have taken the reflectors off, before posting that pic. The reflector police are on the way! I'd be interested in those bolt on exhausts after you get your pipes, bar risers too. PM me if you want.
Where are you located? Don't underestimate those old men on Busa's! I met one in the mountains here, who could who hang with the best of 'em. Enjoy your road burner! :thumbsup:

I was raised under the hood of many'a'car with a SBC or BBC either in the shop or on the strip and I've been through this with 2 Camaros(87, 98 LS1), 1 Trans Am, a Gixxer 750, and a 954.

I've already come to grips with this disease we all love and hate.

Welcome! and congrats on the nice Busa! You shoud have taken the reflectors off, before posting that pic. The reflector police are on the way! I'd be interested in those bolt on exhausts after you get your pipes, bar risers too. PM me if you want.
Where are you located? Don't underestimate those old men on Busa's! I met one in the mountains here, who could who hang with the best of 'em. Enjoy your road burner! :thumbsup:

That's what it looked like the day I bought it. I've already put mirror block offs on and took the reflectors off LOL

PM on the way.

:welcome: to the board...you know you are in trouble when you are already picking out the upgrades before you even have the bike in the garage :laugh:

:welcome:to the family! Great lookin' scoot! Enjoy yourself here...lots of great people; loads of information!

Thanks everybody.

Looks like we're painting it next weekend so hopefully next Sun. I'll have pics w/ the new paint, undertail, mirror blockoffs, and de-reflectored LOL. Then pics of the new arm and chrome wheels about a week later. :thumbsup:

Back