New Member - my first Busa

Congratulations on the new bike.. Enjoy

Don't remember seeing blinkers put on the tail section like that.

Bet the Hindle sounds nice. Best of luck with it.

beerchug.gif

Not bad ideas. I'll get some pics up of the extensions and chain and see what's what. The tires I ordered should be here next week for me to get them on, just asap. I've got to get my tags and ins asap too. If I can get all that done between now and then, I'll be going to the Bash, Lord willing. I rode the Dragon on an FZ-1 back in 05; the Busa will be a whole different world, I know.

welcome.gif
to the board and congrats on the new ride
beerchug.gif
hope to see you at the Bash

Welcome Eric!

Lots of miles left to be put on that machine. Have fun, be safe.

What bike did you have prior to it?

Mike

I had a

1982 Suzuki GS650E
2002 GSXR 600
2001 ZX6R
2001 FZ1
2005 CBR600RR (pre-wreck)
2005 CBR600RR (stunt piece)
2002 Honda 450R dirtbike

...in that order. I also had 2 cruisers in there, a Yamaha V-Star 650 and a Suzuki 750 thumper, that I bought for my dad and rode some myself. But, now I've got a Busa - I have arrived. ;)

I uploaded a pic of the swingarm extensions and the chain.  I didn't mean to turn this into a 'for sale' thread, but enough have asked so I'll post up.

<center>
<a href="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/psykoyow/Busa/100_2258.jpg" target="_blank">
th_100_2258.jpg
</a>
</center>

I checked ebay and saw what they're going for but won't refuse a reasonable offer.  PM me.

Here's a pic of me with the bike and truck.  Despite the shirt, I will not be stunting this bike, period.  
100_2252.jpg

Incidentally, and by way of further introduction, I'm a professional trick shot artist on the pool table.  If you like trick shot pool videos, check out my website.  It's good enough for a lunch break, at least.
-yow!

Well, I cancelled my Avon Storms order b/c they won't be here soon enough for the Bash. A local dealer had Dunlop Sportmax 218G (stockers off a yamaha I think) that someone swapped out for a 240 kit. He convinced me that the guy bought the bike, drove it straight to the shop, and the tires had 'maybe' 30 miles on them. I'm giving $200 for them and $110 installation. On another note, I also got my TN driver's license (had an AR one), insurance, tags, and a new battery. Man I hope it's pretty at the Bash!!!

-yow!

I uploaded a pic of the swingarm extensions and the chain.  I didn't mean to turn this into a 'for sale' thread, but enough have asked so I'll post up.

<center>
<a href="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/psykoyow/Busa/100_2258.jpg" target="_blank">
th_100_2258.jpg
</center>

I checked ebay and saw what they're going for but won't refuse a reasonable offer.  PM me.

Here's a pic of me with the bike and truck.  Despite the shirt, I will not be stunting this bike, period.  
100_2252.jpg

Incidentally, and by way of further introduction, I'm a professional trick shot artist on the pool table.  If you like trick shot pool videos, check out my website.  It's good enough for a lunch break, at least.
-yow!
You must know Mike Massey. Great guy. Used to come down to a pool hall I played. He was quite the entertainer. Played guitar, did pool tricks. Could even juggle on a pool table...

Welcome to the board man. You wil love the busa trust me!
Also if you want to i will trade you my black grab bar for your chrome one. seeing as i want a chrome one
cool.gif

Back