New member interested in the Hayabusa

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! The reason I of course mentioned the TLR and RC51 Is because I really enjoy my V-Twins, they have a lot of soul to them.. But these days I hear that the newer I4's have just has much torque as the V's do so Its not like I would be missing much.. but with the right set of pipes I'm sure even a I4 would sound good enough!

Here are pictures of my current bikes

This is my 2008 M109R with LOTS of cool performance mods
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

And this is my 1982 CB900F Super Sport (Which I am selling today --- I don't like these old bikes, too much maintenance.. was fun though!)

And here was my Ducati 1098 which I stored in the TV Room of my apartment (Before I moved it down into the Garage and it got stolen a few days later :p)

Welcome to the org! I think you would love you a BUSA! I am 6'3 and 220ish and use my bike for my commuting, long rides and when I have the need for speed. Just get one, you won't regret it.

I have to sit around for a few months watching the market but yeah I'd love to have one. $5000 is my budget for one, curious to see what I can get in that price range... I'd prefer closer to stock! I'd totally love to have the new genII but I'd have to wait a few years till they drop in price too :laugh:

Back