New Member from Ohio

Another SW Ohio guy! Welcome to the addiction my guy. Shoot me a message if you ever wanna ride or need a hand with your bike.
Klutch! My dude! Reppin' SW Ohio! I work in Dayton. We should definitely meet up sometime. I've been looking for someone or a couple people to ride with but haven't found the right forum to ask around. Looks like I just found one. And thanks for the offer, I'll definitely keep you in mind if I ever need a hand with it!

Welcome aboard! I love that color scheme. Gun metal grey with black highlights and black frame. Perfect bad ass look. A black aftermarket exhaust would make it look even better!

Klutch! My dude! Reppin' SW Ohio! I work in Dayton. We should definitely meet up sometime. I've been looking for someone or a couple people to ride with but haven't found the right forum to ask around. Looks like I just found one. And thanks for the offer, I'll definitely keep you in mind if I ever need a hand with it!
Absolutely broski, I’m actually just south of Dayton. Like 10 min south of the Dayton mall.

Back