New member from Australia

Joshinthecity

Registered
Hi all,

Just a quick note to introduce myself.

Josh, from Sydney Australia. 31 y/o
2004 blue / silver Bus, ( previously Blackbird, what a step up !!! )

Great resource. I am a member of the Australian Hayabusa Club also..

Be good.

Josh.

Welcome to the board Josh. Ask any questions and most likely these guys can help you out.

Take It Easy
Ride Safe

Thanks Deck.

The vibe here seems different to what you guys have going there, but it surely is a great source of info.

Thanks for the welcome.

Josh.

Mothership_front_._New.JPG

nice looking bike, welcome to the board and I have the first 2 mods for you 1. Remove reflectors and 2 Kick Stand Mod (take a grinder and grind out a small notch near the top of the stand where it hits the stop, this would allow the stand to rest a little further forward before it hit the stop, thus your bike is not as likely to fall of the stand.)

Hey Josh, Welcome
smile.gif
Nice bike
smile.gif

Share what those differences are that u mention ?

smile.gif

Hey Josh, Welcome
smile.gif
Nice bike
smile.gif

Share what those differences are that u mention ?
Thanks Iced.

I probably shouldn't have mentioned that actually.
In retrospect.
I don't want to offend, or sound like a wanker.
But..... it seems you guys ( not all ) are really into how things look, and the Busa "image" etc. Ton's of "mods" to make things look "cooler" "bling ". etc.
Not that there's anything wrong with that in the slightest, just an interesting observation and something we seem to not be as into here in Oz.

No matter what though. If you're on a Busa, you're alright in my books.

Josh * rice is for Thai food *

smile.gif

Welcome to the board and thanks for the pic of your new bike ... congratulations ... and you're right we are mod crazy here, both performance mods and bling mods ... it's all part of the obsession!

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>WELCOME</span></span></marquee>

When you say different from down under boards what do you mean??

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084996191 -->

Back