New Owner from Australia...

<marquee>
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
</marquee>

Thanks for the warm welcome... I think I have thought of my first 3 mods... being, a PCIIIUSB, Double Bubble screen (for _those_ moments) and more comfort at cruising speeds... and a fender eliminator
smile.gif
It has begun...

(DisPlaCeD @ Mar. 06 2007,06:48) Thanks for the warm welcome... I think I have thought of my first 3 mods... being, a PCIIIUSB, Double Bubble screen (for _those_ moments) and more comfort at cruising speeds... and a fender eliminator
smile.gif
It has begun...
And the nice thing 'bout mods---they'll NEVER end!!!!
beerchug.gif

G'Day,

I'm from Sydney Australia, have been riding for a few years and have come round to the Busa way of thinking and riding... it will take a fair bit to get used to it, but my love affair has begun... It's an 05 Black/Silver (or is that grey....?) HAYABUSAAAAHHHHH!!!, with Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, K&N filter, wet girlfriend and drool on my tank!

Looking forward to a lot of miles to put on it!

Anyone from Australia on these boards??

Regards,
Grant...

Hi Grant ,
Congratulation on your new bike My mate and i have just bought one each he bought a new one and i bought used one from QLD and yes i road it back i parted my Hrley for mine never go back to onother bike awsome pice of gear . Were abouts in Aus are you we are cronulla way .

Kind Regrads

Back