Impostor checking in from Australia

ahab

Registered
Greetings all.

First of all I need to get something out in the open

I don't own a bike,

Not since 1988 when my beloved Z1R mk11 pitched me down some guardrails in a somewhat untidy fashion.

However since I still have a need for speed I have turned my hand at car racing and my latest project is a Formula Libre with a 99 Hayabusa I bought half built
This will be my new Hillclimb, supersprint weapon

Darrylsbeast331.jpg

piranha008.jpg

Which is why I am here. This place seems like it holds quite a bit of knowledge and over the next few months I will be asking for advice.

So far I have for this

Haltech sport 500 ECU ( I really hope someone here will be able to help me in this department)
cable clutch converion ( I had no room to easily put another master cylinder in it)
Flat sump with swinging pickup
Making a set of extractors (headers)
New VCT chain drive diff ( it had an open diff before)
custom radiatior
and a ****load of other stuff that escapes me right now

Initially I will put this together with the engine stock. However I am already checking out the merits of of supercharging and turbocharging.
There WILL be modifications in the future

Lots of questions to follow :bigsmile:

Last edited:
the cars look cool and your project sounds interesting...lots of little fab parts to make it work

More pics of that little beastie please. Never seen one at our tracks. Might be time to import.

P1000145.jpg

Clipboard01-3.jpg

It runs a Toyota 4ge 20v, Quite a giant killer on the track, Not bad on a nice twisty road either :laugh:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Can't wait for your questions (Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's would be only second to our answers :laugh: )

Love that morgan-esh look, only better :thumbsup:

Welcome to the oRg, you need to bike to join. Love the toys you have there. :welcome:

Back