New Owner from Australia...

DisPlaCeD

Registered
G'Day,

I'm from Sydney Australia, have been riding for a few years and have come round to the Busa way of thinking and riding... it will take a fair bit to get used to it, but my love affair has begun... It's an 05 Black/Silver (or is that grey....?) HAYABUSAAAAHHHHH!!!, with Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, K&N filter, wet girlfriend and drool on my tank!

Looking forward to a lot of miles to put on it!

Anyone from Australia on these boards??

Regards,
Grant...

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the board...there are a couple members from down there, i'm sure they will be along eventually...just control the wrist when riding and it won't take long to get used to her...now, how about some pictures of her
beerchug.gif

There are a few. I even visit the perthstreetbike forum on occasion.

Thanks for holding the fort, Semi. Welcome Grant. There are a few of us here and a couple of Kiwis too. I' sure you will get all the info you need here and of course, now that you are on the best bike the World has ever seen, you are on a winner all around. Good for you.

Just one thing bro. lose the reflectors, they are illegal in Australia. No, not really but they look poxy. Apologies to those reflector fanciers in the crowd.

beerchug.gif

Welcome--nice ride. You're from Australia eh? So does that mean you bike's a right hand drive???
super.gif

There are a few Aussies here...hopefully they'll chime in!

Welcome to the org and congrats!! Looks nice!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back