NEW LOCATION - 2012 Land Between the Lakes MEAT and EAT

Re: 2012 Land Between the Lakes MEAT and EAT

I'm in, just cant do the first weekend in May. Any other weekend plan book is open

Pattis Restaurant has 2 inch thick pork chops that you cut with a fork and melt in your mouth. i ate there last June. You will not be disappointed. I would suggest reservations if you can. The place was busy. You can walk around the grounds also. Interesting place.

Ok it's only 962 miles for me. I made 840 in just over ten hours so figure if I leave at 12am night before and ride straight thru I'll be there round noon time for lunch :laugh:

7927bc1b.jpg

Ok it's only 962 miles for me. I made 840 in just over ten hours so figure if I leave at 12am night before and ride straight thru I'll be there round noon time for lunch :laugh:

Bring it! :laugh:

What about it guys and gals, anyone else want to join in on the fun? :)

What about it guys and gals, anyone else want to join in on the fun? :)

Hmm, very tempting. I don't live that far. I am a noob to the forums but, it would be cool to meet some busa riders! 5 and a half hour ride.

It would be a long day, but longer ones have been done. You're welcome to join us. :beerchug:

Patties is completely booked. Graduation this weekend! :( Called Oasis and they wont except a reservation until Saturday. So Any ideas? :banghead:

It's Mothers day weekend...

Patties is completely booked. Graduation this weekend! :( Called Oasis and they wont except a reservation until Saturday. So Any ideas? :banghead:

Those sons of their mothers! I don't know a thing in that area. :dunno:

7927bc1b.jpg

you keep doing that your gonna get another new name iron butt something:laugh:

Those sons of their mothers! I don't know a thing in that area. :dunno:

Either move it to Paducah or Clarksville, Both have plenty of resturaunts. Paducah is closest to Kuttwa...

Really? You make a meet and you find out 2 days before the meet they are booked?

Well, there has been an adjustment. It seems that we'll have more luck by moving lunch into a more populated area.

Here's what we have come up with.

Date - May 12th
Time - 1:00 Eastern/12:00 Central

Texas Roadhouse
2900 James Sanders Blvd.
Paducah, KY 42003

Back