2012 LBTL MnE 5/12/2012 Patti's at noon

I'm out :( I'll be recovering from surgery and I'll have my boys that weekend...

But, enjoy!! And I'm sure we can plan more than just one of these :thumbsup:

I don't know yet Dennis but I've put on my calender. My daughter's birthday is Thursday and it depends on when her party will be.

BusaWhipped - 1
CrashTestDanny - 1
Georgiabusa_05 - 1
Robert Brice - 1
Flicka -1

I'm out :( I'll be recovering from surgery and I'll have my boys that weekend...

But, enjoy!! And I'm sure we can plan more than just one of these :thumbsup:

Sorry you won't be able to make it. Should this be a monthly event? :beerchug:

I think i have it worked out with my wife. I will ride up; her and my daugher will fly up and get a ride from the airport (that way we all get to do something fun) - weather permitting!

I think i have it worked out with my wife. I will ride up; her and my daugher will fly up and get a ride from the airport (that way we all get to do something fun) - weather permitting!

Good deal! Who will get there quicker?

Weather permitting...
I will see if I can get a few others here to ride.

BusaWhipped - 1
CrashTestDanny - 1
Georgiabusa_05 - 1
Robert Brice - 1
Flicka -1
Lankeeyankee -1

BusaWhipped - 1
CrashTestDanny - 1
Georgiabusa_05 - 2
Robert Brice - 1
Flicka -1
Lankeeyankee -1

I have a friend, Kenny, going to ride up with our group also. See everyone Saturday. :)

Making reservations on 5/10. Last call.

Dennis, I may have another rider joining the trip, so I added one beside my name. I also tacked Skydivr and his ladies on the end of the list.

Looks like 11 total at this point. :beerchug:

BusaWhipped - 1
CrashTestDanny - 1
Georgiabusa_05 - 2
Robert Brice - 1
Flicka -2
Lankeeyankee -1
Skydivr - 3

The weather in Grand Rivers looks great for Saturday. 79 degrees, 0% chance of rain. :cheerleader:

Count me out. Daughter's birthday sleepover party is Friday night into Saturday. I can stand on the overpass of I-25 at exit 24 and wave as you pass under, but that's about it...

Count me out. Daughter's birthday sleepover party is Friday night into Saturday. I can stand on the overpass of I-25 at exit 24 and wave as you pass under, but that's about it...

I wish you could join us, Keith, but family first! We'll catch you next time. :thumbsup:

And then there were 8...

BusaWhipped - 1
CrashTestDanny - 1
Georgiabusa_05 - 2
Robert Brice - 1
Flicka -2
Lankeeyankee -1

FORECAST - potential of rain later in the day the further NW you go.

Either way, if you HAPPEN to need gas, stop on I-24 at Exit 24, go to the west side of the interstate and stop at the Big Gas station (Lankee will know where I'm talking about, and CALL MY CELL); I'll be over in 5 minutes and we can chat while you guys fuel and take a break...

Back