New LE Busa

Bergster

Donating Member
Registered
Well I had to do it.  I've been reading this board for a wile now.  I've gotten a lot of useful info from you experienced Busa riders (thanks).  Picked up my 05 LE today and love it.  Haven't had much time to play with it after the long drive home.  Can't sleep waiting for the sun to come up.  Any advice on getting the sticker off the tank.  Its killing me!

must post pics before we answer anything, and WELCOME
biggrin.gif

Congrats and welcome to the board! Thanks for sharing the pic! 3M adhesive remover and a hairdryer will get all the stickers off. And don't forget those reflectors!
biggrin.gif

Congrats!! She's a beauty.

Good luck with the stickers. I used heat, WD40, adhesive remover and even somes stuff the body shop suggested. I still ended up with some scratches
sad.gif
Those FUGGERS were made to stay put!!

Congrates on the bike, welcome to the board,
Im still waiting for my LE. I keep saying I hope it gets here soon, so I will spend my time ridding it, instead of spending time online buying stuff for it.

Well I've had it for a whole day now and put another 100 miles or so it.  I don't think you can take a good picture of it.  I've never seen paint like it.  It's undescribable how it looks in the sunlight.  I can't get the camera to capture it.  Simply stunning.  The break in period is killing me (5500 or less for 500 miles).  I had a Honda CBR 1100XX  for a few years and couldn't stay out of it from the time I drove it off the lot.  Told my self I wasn't to cheat this one of a proper break in.  Feels pretty strong to 5500 and seems like it's getting stronger so something must be going right.  Transmission was a little notchie at first and it seems to be smoothing out as well.  Someone tell me when does the big power start on this wonderful machine?  My Blackbird started around 7000ish and then it was like every time you changed gears, it was another Star Wars sequel.

Oh, I did get all the stickers off and those ugly reflectors in the trash. Thanks for the advice.

<!--EDIT|Bergster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115570905 -->

Back