New lass from SE England

Thanks guys.

Blue is definitely the best colour... current bike is graphite and blue.

@Mark - I'm using P&H Motorcycles in Crawley, salesman is Mark. Really nice chap. Where about in the south are you?

Thanks guys.

Blue is definitely the best colour... current bike is graphite and blue.

@Mark - I'm using P&H Motorcycles in Crawley, salesman is Mark. Really nice chap. Where about in the south are you?

Hastings 1066 country & black is the best colour k9 I used laguna Maidstone for mine

Hastings 1066 country & black is the best colour k9 I used laguna Maidstone for mine

Hehe! Blue is best... :;): I used to live in Hastings... well, St Leonards technically... 1984-1991. Might have to ride out there when I've got the beautiful blue... :laugh:

Hi :welcome: I am also from the UK shame we could not have a link or something to access all UK members so we could all meet up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe! Blue is best... :;): I used to live in Hastings... well, St Leonards technically... 1984-1991. Might have to ride out there when I've got the beautiful blue... :laugh:
You do that let me no when BACK IN BLACK meet up I'll ride back up the a21 with you show you black is the fastest.

:welcome:

How about some pics? We're kinda like kids here sometimes, we love pics!!

Aww bless! Little kiddies want to look at the pretty pictures!

Sorry, meant to do it at the weekend but life decided to side swipe me... sunny today though so will get the bike out for a clean and may, just may, put a little make up on and let you know what the rider looks like... perhaps. :laugh:

Back