New lass from SE England

Hanna

Registered
Hi there folks,

Just stumbled across this forum looking for info on my hopefully soon to be new bike... just in the throws of sorting out finance for a new Hayabusa... looking to get it in blue :colgate:

Got to now sell my current bike to pay for the deposit... Triumph Street Triple R... going to be a bit of a jump bike wise but I've done my research and am convinced that I'm making the right choice (not that it's anything to do with falling in love at first sight of one of these beautiful machines). :whistle:

First mods will be kick stand and mirrors... I HATE the mirrors on the bike and have seen some nice slick ones I'd get... I have a habit of heavily mod'ing bikes!

I'm looking to get the dealers to install the frame crash bungs before delivery... only qualm is the drilling of holes into the faring but I guess that's no where as near as bad as dropping it and cracking the faring. I just don't like the idea of drilling into my perfect baby.

Anyway, that's enough for now. More when I get the finance confirmed!!!

Welcome! Post up pics of the Triple and the new Busa when ya get it!
Posted via Mobile Device

Fellow UK'r here. Welcome, you are making the right choice of bike.

Definitely the best bike ive ever owned.

Andy.

Thanks for the welcome... I'll post pics of the STR over the weekend.

Really appreciate the link to the sliders... thank you.

I will consider myself thoroughly chastised and get lots of pics over the weekend, promise! :argue:2

Welcome and always happy to have our brothers and sister from across the pond join in the fun.
I spent my happy youth in Burford, six years worth. Good riding over there although I was too young at the time but rode on the back with my father.

Back