New Iso Black Grips Installed

tmf2004

Registered
Thanks to extremekempy.com i ordered The Black ISO Grips and just installed them tonight.. I must say they look and feel great. Definitely adds some style to bike. Next up is Chazzo levers or Tribal levers.. Thanks for looking..

displayimage.php

They look very nice and comfy... They would go perfect with the weighted bar ends I want....

Nice :thumbsup:

Thanks for the post. Just replaced my grips with some foam touring ones. Will look into these for sure. +1 for the write up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ive been looking for that exact thing. didnt realize it was from kempy...:cheerleader:...just ordered me a set too... awsome:beerchug:

Thanks guys for the compliments... Yes levers are next but not sure which ones.. I may not need bar ends but i'll find out tomorrow. The description says these grips replace the bar ends but the ends do come off of the ISO's to add bar ends if need be.. I may have to check ebay for some black ones. :beerchug:

Hey nice windscreen too :beerchug:

I looked at those bar ends and the reason I am going with the ones I showed you is they are 17.5 ounces each where as the ones you showed me are 10 a piece... I just want more weight on the bars to damper vibration

Back