New Here and Im a new hayabusa owner also have some ideas that need input

:welcome: The symbol on the side of you bike, the "Kanji" seems to be a replacement, and its backwards! I know you didnt do it, but peel it off, it looks wrong.

haha WOW WILL DO! THANKS LOL Will be my first "mod" to my bike lol. Will be home from iraq jan 20 n that puppy is comoing off quick!

they must have dropped it on that side. the stator cover is scratched ....backwards kanji lol nice scoot i wish my frame was black so i could go all black easily.

:welcome: The symbol on the side of you bike, the "Kanji" seems to be a replacement, and its backwards! I know you didnt do it, but peel it off, it looks wrong.

lol That's not a Kanji sign, it's a "Ijnag" sign :poke:

wow... I didn't notice that till you said something. It's small too...

You can get THE RIGHT replacements off e-bay. Bet you can't wait to ride it!!

You will loose "some cornering " but you can still hang it out there. Pic of my 07 sitting @ 6 1/2 out .:thumbsup: You will get all kinds of comments about cornering when you want to stretch your bike , You do what you like & don't let anybody tell you different , It's all about personal preference. :thumbsup:

you nailed it on the head! do what you like and dont worry what anybody says. by the way your bike looks bad A$$

my drag bike#2.jpg

Back