New Hayabusa owner.

What kind of electrical noise and valve noise are we talking about here?

Probably just a combination of 105 heat index and my head playing games with me. Rode a buddies R1 and heard the noises a lot worse sans the electrical buzz. just your common top end noise, I heard the ZX14's were the worse. The electrical, haven't quite got my finger on it yet.

Electrical buzzing noise, when I pull on the brake (front) or pull the clutch in it goes away. It's almost a whistle then it goes away. Not sure. I plan on tearing all the fearings off the bike when it goes in for paint. Going to paint as much black as I can. Black bike, get the wheels either painted or coated black, swing arm is going black. I hate this chrome nonsense.

Oh, I also sent Justin a PM on the 13th or 14th, haven't heard anything. I can carry my business elsewhere perhaps.

:welcome: to the Org.! :welcome: Be careful going totally black like that, it might be conveniently requisitioned by the CIA! :rofl:

Hey there, nice bike, we talked a little bit back and forth on corral.net about your busa (my username on there is dangerdan408). I ended up telling the guy in florida to go suck a railroad spike lol with his 03'. Found one local(ish) that was 3 years newer, 5k less miles, and 500 miles closer one way. I'll post up pics when I pick it up this Saturday, nice bike man!

-Dan

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

The logo and lettering are going to be a really dark glossy read vinyl. It was either that or flat black. I think the red will pop perfectly.

Other than getting the wheels powder coated black, I'm almost done with her.

One question though, this happened twice today, when I kick up into 4th/5th and let out on the clutch I hear a noise like the chain is just going over the front sprocket. Then it'll catch after a second after the clutch is let go. It only happened a couple times but both times when I let out the clutch and it just revved up I was like "oh no...." but then it didn't do it anymore. What's up with that?

Back