New Hayabusa owner.

X3FBrian

Registered
Hey everyone. Sold my gen II ZX10R and got a Hayabusa just to be a little more comfy (bigger guy). Bike isn't all balls like the 10R but it's a blast to drive around on for sure. I purchased an 06 with 3,200 miles for $5,500 clean title bike. However, it looks to of been laid over, whether dropped or low speed but the fairings are kinda beat up on the sides. Bike runs like a champ though, everything seems to work on it, rides smooth. It's stretched a little and has a little bit of chrome.

Anyways, can anyone point me in the direction of replacement fairings that would be good quality? I don't want any cheap china junk replacements but I don't want to spend a ton replacing them either. Mainly just the tank and the two bigger side fairings. Someone painted this tank to cover up the "SUZUKI" lettering and it doesn't look all that great. Thanks everyone, here's a quick cell phone picture:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Also will be ordering a smoked wind screen. Not too big into all this flashy stuff. Thanks again

how does the front brake feel with only one rotor? i have chrome wheels and my boy been telling me to take off my right side buit i like stopping more than looking good......

Stops just fine man. I don't really do too much speeding, maybe a spirited straight line dash but for how I ride, works just fine.

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the org, yeah the busa is a comfy bike, but not having balls lol:poke: you just got to get used to her cause she's a bigger bike, but you'll eat 1k's all day for breakfast. get with justin with honda east on here. he's one of our sponsors for the fairing, he'll set you up right.

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the org, yeah the busa is a comfy bike, but not having balls lol:poke: you just got to get used to her cause she's a bigger bike, but you'll eat 1k's all day for breakfast. get with justin with honda east on here. he's one of our sponsors for the fairing, he'll set you up right.

I sent him a PM already. What I meant was the ZX10R's power delivery was like a light switch, really nothing until 5k then it's hold on for your life. The Busa seems to have a much more broad power curve and doesn't have to wait for it to start spiking. Also, with the bike being bigger and a lot heavier, it doesn't feel anywhere near as fast even if in reality, it is almost the same. Thanks for the welcomes again guys, nice site!

Welcome aboard! The bike definitely is flashy, but if you've got the cash, you can make it any way you want it.

I put a picture up! haha, I don't want to take too good a picture because the bike isn't exactly mint up close. Either way, rode it around today and I'm hearing an electrical buzz from the front of the bike. hmmm....goes away when I pull the clutch in. I dunno, could be just me. Does have a lot of valve noise too, my kawi was the same way so I'm sure that's normal. Thanks again for the welcomes and glad to be apart of another good looking community. :cheerleader:

Back