New Hayabusa Owner

Stachowiak

Registered
Hi All, my 2 month old 2011 hayabusa. Not getting too rowdy on mods yet just the basics, windscreen, levers and a HiD retrofit that i will post some pictures of a little later. For now here you go.
IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

:welcome: to the org. the hid retrofit looks nice. also on a side note you might have to pick up a second job or something to pay for the never ending mods on the busa. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:welcome: to the org. the hid retrofit looks nice. also on a side note you might have to pick up a second job or something to pay for the never ending mods on the busa. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

right, i was just talking to someone about this last night. Everytime i log into my computer i want to buy stuff for it. its hard to hold back on all the stuff i could be buying for it!

:welcome: aboard!
Nice looking bike :thumbsup:
I also want to know what is the light set up :whistle:

its a 4300K 35W HiD with a Mini H1 projector, i posted some of my pictures from the retrofit in the lights section. If you want to know in detail i can let you know, its a real easy mod to do even though people do get nervous about taking apart the headlight.

Back