New Hayabusa Family Member

jhammer71

Registered
Hi All,

Just wanting to introduce myself to the family, and add to the praises of this awesome machine. I'm coming off of a '00 Triumph S3 onto the Busa, and all I can say is WOW! I visited a local dealer on a Saturday just before closing, and spotted it, an '07 black on black with 2800 miles. I swear it spoke to me, and said "if you buy me, I will make you happy". Needless to say that on Tuesday I starting calling to get insurance quotes, get my financing lined up, and pulled the cover off of the S3. Wednesday morning I was at the dealership with the title to the S3 in hand, and after a brief discussion of my trade the deal was done! :cheerleader:

I can't be happier with this bike. It is bone stock, and waiting for me to "mod" it. Awesome power, smoothness and a huge grin when riding is not saying enough about it :bowdown:. I look forward to reading all the different topics for performance upgrades and other various mods.

I'll post a pic when I figure out.

Love that color blazing-saddle! Nice Bike! I just bought my Busa last week and joined as well.. welcome jhammer71!:welcome::welcome:

Hey Blazing-saddle, are those dual Yosh or single? I am thinking about getting same pipes (dual)

:welcome: to the oRg. Those are beautiful Busa's and the fastest color if no ones mentioned it :laugh:

:welcome:

Apparently it's 'hammer' time. :laugh:

Congrats on your significant upgrade!!! You'll soon become afflicted with this physical malady known as "Perma-Grin." Don't worry though; we all have it...so you're in good company.

Enjoy, bro...and ride safe!

:beerchug:

Back